VEA NEWPORT BEACH DEBUTS ULTRA-LUXE “SEA TO SKI” TRAVEL EXPERIENCE, FEATURING PRIVATE JET TRANSFERS FROM SOCAL’S SUNNY BEACHES TO COLORADO’S SNOW-TOPPED ROCKY MOUNTAINS
In partnership with Triumph Jets; Colorado’s The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch; and Newport Beach’s luxury shopping destination Fashion Island; the hotel invites guests to enjoy both the beach and the sea this holiday season with luxury transport, multi-bedroom suite accommodations, and a personal shopping experience
(NEWPORT BEACH, CA; November 1, 2023)—VEA Newport Beach–Southern California’s ultra-chic, coastal-inspired resort–is debuting the ultimate winter travel escape this season with its jetset “Sea to Ski” experience, available for booking now through March 20, 2024. Through this uniquely luxe package, guests can enjoy both a Southern California beach getaway and a ski-filled holiday, including an overnight stay in VEA’s signature four-room Cosmopolitan Suite, followed by a stay at luxury ski-in, ski-out property The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch in Beaver Creek, CO, with private jet transfers between the two courtesy of Triumph Jets. Coupled with an exclusive, personalized private shopping experience at VEA’s luxe neighbor, Fashion Island, guests will be well-equipped to enjoy both destinations in style.
The “Sea to Ski” package includes private jet transportation between the two hotels, as well as the below:
An experience at VEA Newport Beach
- Welcome champagne upon arrival
- Overnight accommodations in the four-bedroom Cosmopolitan Retreat; perfect for group getaways, family vacations, or trips with friends, this spacious suite overlooks the Pacific Ocean and comes equipped with a full kitchen, floor-to-ceiling windows, and living and dining rooms
- Winter-inspired spa treatments at the two-story, 14,000-square-foot SPA VEA, featuring an outdoor saltwater pool and private cabanas for a true coastal California vacation
- $250 daily F&B credit to enjoy at the indoor-outdoor restaurant lounge VIEW or the poolside terrace bar Edge, overlooking the iconic Newport Beach Country Club
- $1,000 credit to the world-class open-air shopping and culinary destination, Fashion Island, plus a bespoke private retail experience with one of its style insiders; this fashion concierge will grant guests premiere access to hundreds of brands and use of a private lounge
- Luxury airport transfer
An experience at The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch
- Welcome cocktail upon arrival
- Overnight accommodations in the 1,800-square-foot Ritz-Carlton Suite, featuring ample living space, a stone fireplace, study, large dining room, butler’s pantry, and a spacious balcony with panoramic views of Beaver Creek Mountain; the resort is only steps away from over 2,000 acres of world-class terrain, and features rare ski-in, ski-out privileges, an in-house outfitter and ticket office, as well as VIP touches with a dedicated ski concierge conveniently located within the resort
- Two complimentary seasonally-inspired spa treatments at The Ritz-Carlton Spa, Bachelor Gulch
- $250 F&B credit for use across any of The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch’s dining destinations; explore seasonal sensations at Michelin Recommended restaurant, WYLD, or opt for sushi and rare sakes at the resort’s sushi lounge, Sakaba; settle in for post-slope bites at gastropub, Buffalos, or revel in the resort’s beloved al fresco après ski experience at the Fireside Bar
- Luxury airport transfer
Package price begins at $50,000, inclusive of all amenities listed above; two-night minimum at each hotel is required; final pricing will vary based on dates and length of stay. For more information and to book, please call 657-340-0257. A link to imagery can be found here.
ABOUT VEA NEWPORT BEACH
Co-Owned by Lyon Living and Eagle Four Partners, VEA Newport Beach debuted in Summer 2022 following an extensive transformation overseen by esteemed architecture and design firms HBA San Francisco, Gensler, Burton Studio, and Houston Tyner Architects. Complete with new coastal-inspired luxury guest rooms, the introduction of two new suite categories, three new restaurant and bar concepts, a 14,000-square-foot wellness focused spa and high-performance fitness center, expansive new indoor and outdoor event spaces totaling over 70,000-square-feet, and a luxury destination pool experience, the reimagined VEA Newport Beach provides guests with a multitude of experiences to see and discover. A captivating destination within an iconic city, guests of VEA will delight in a social sanctuary that embodies the quintessential elements of Newport Beach. For more information and to book reservations, visit www.veanewportbeach.com. Follow along on Instagram @VEANewportBeach, Facebook @VEANewportBeach, and Twitter @VEANewportBeach.
ABOUT THE RITZ-CARLTON, BACHELOR GULCH
Consistently recognized as one of North America’s top hotels and Colorado’s premier luxury ski resort, The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch, is nestled among the majestic Rocky Mountains. The year-round destination resort offers limitless outdoor adventure and amenities featuring ski-in, ski-out access in winter and summer mountain concierge services, as well as an array of sophisticated dining options. The resort offers access to the finest Vail Valley and Beaver Creek golf courses, and a luxurious 21,000 square-foot spa and fitness center with 19 treatment rooms, a co-ed rock-lined grotto, an integrated wellness program, and both Pilates and yoga studios. For more information about The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch, visit the website and follow along on Instagram and Facebook.
ABOUT FASHION ISLAND
At the epicenter of Newport Beach style and culture, Fashion Island is an open-air shopping and culinary destination reflecting the coastal Southern California lifestyle. With a curated collection of 150 retailers and acclaimed restaurateurs, Fashion Island blends timeless luxury, emerging brands, world-class designers, uncommon boutiques and remarkable dining options, attracting guests seeking an exceptional retail experience. Visitors shop, dine and indulge in a lush resort-like setting with access to market exclusives like Neiman Marcus, Alo Yoga, St. John, Vince, Zadig & Voltaire, as well as JOEY Newport Beach, Sushi Roku and True Food Kitchen.